Pricking with a needle a needle prick
- to take care of with acupuncture therapy
- treatment of discomfort or disease by inserting the ideas of needles at certain points on the epidermis
- Pricking with a needle; a needle prick.
- The insertion of needles to the residing areas for remedial purposes.
- to take care of with acupuncture.
The training of inserting needles to the body to cut back discomfort or induce anesthesia. More broadly, acupuncture therapy is a family of procedures relating to the stimulation of anatomical places on or perhaps in the skin by a selection of strategies. There are a number of different methods to analysis and therapy in United states acupuncture that incorporate health practices from Asia, Japan, Korea, along with other countries. The most thoroughly studied procedure of stimulation of acupuncture therapy things hires penetration of the skin by slim, solid, metallic needles, which are manipulated manually or by electrical stimulation.
1680s, "pricking with a needle" to help ease discomfort, from Latin acus "needle" (see acuity) + puncture. The verb is initially taped 1972.
(letter.) Pricking with a needle; a needle prick.
- (n.) The insertion of needles to the residing areas for remedial reasons.
- (v. t.) To take care of with acupuncture therapy.