The cup-shaped plug associated with hip joint. The acetabulum is an attribute regarding the pelvis. The head (upper end) of this femur (thighbone) fits to the acetabulum and articulates along with it, forming a ball-and-socket joint.
The plug that holds the top associated with the femur, based in the pelvis of a given pet.
the cup-shaped hollow in hipbone into that your mind for the femur suits to create a ball-and-socket joint
- A vinegar cup; plug of the hip-bone; a measure of about one eighth of a pint, etc.
- The bony glass which receives the top for the leg bone tissue.
- The cavity when the leg of an insect is inserted at its articulation with all the human anatomy.
- A sucker regarding the sepia or cuttlefish and related pets.
- The large posterior sucker of this leeches.
- one of several lobes of placenta in ruminating creatures.
(letter.) A vinegar glass; plug of this hip-bone; a measure of approximately one eighth of a pint, etc.
- (letter.) The bony cup which obtains the head associated with the leg bone tissue.
- (letter.) The hole in which the leg of an insect is placed at its articulation because of the body.
- (letter.) A sucker of this sepia or cuttlefish and related creatures.
- (letter.) The big posterior sucker associated with leeches.
- (n.) One of the lobes associated with placenta in ruminating creatures.
The acetabulum is completely surrounded by these three bones, but its cup always retains an open foramen; from its posterior rim arises the strong antitrochanter.