one that or what accumulates collects or amasses
- a person who is utilized to get payments (for rent or fees)
- (computer technology) a sign-up that a built-in adder that adds an input number towards the items regarding the register
- a voltaic battery that shops electric charge
- person who, or whatever, accumulates, collects, or amasses.
- An apparatus in the shape of which energy or power are stored, for instance the cylinder or container for storing liquid for hydraulic elevators, the secondary or storage electric battery employed for acquiring the energy of electric costs, etc.
- A system of elastic springs for relieving the strain upon a line, like in deep-sea dredging.
A bet involving four or higher options in different activities. The return from very first choice runs into the next and so forth. (sport: Betting)
(letter.) One who, or what, builds up, accumulates, or amasses.
- (n.) An apparatus in the form of which power or power are saved, for instance the cylinder or tank for saving liquid for hydraulic elevators, the secondary or storage space battery pack used for acquiring the vitality of electric costs, etc.
- (n.) Something of flexible springs for relieving the stress upon a rope, as with deep-sea dredging.
Since then the hydraulic press has practically completely superseded all other appliances used for expression, and in consequence of this epoch-making invention, assisted as it was later on by the accumulator - invented by William George (later Lord) Armstrong in 1843 - the seed-crushing industry reached a perfection of mechanical detail which soon secured its supremacy for England.