To soil to stain
- To set free to launch
- pronounce not guilty of unlawful costs
- setting free; to produce.
- to resolve; to get rid of.
- To set without shame; to absolve.
- To expiate; to atone for.
- to eliminate; to place off.
- To soil; to stain.
To absolve; acquit; setting no-cost; to provide from excommunication. St. 1 Hen. IV. c. 7; CoweU.
(v. t.) To set free; to release.
- (v. t.) To fix; to clear-up.
- (v. t.) To create clear of guilt; to absolve.
- (v. t.) To expiate; to atone for.
- (v. t.) To eliminate; to put off.
- (v. t.) To earth; to stain.