following the fashion or in the form of a joint
- with eloquence
- in an articulate way
- After the fashion, or in the form, of a joint.
- Article by article; in distinct particulars; in information; absolutely.
- With distinct utterance of this separate noises.
rticle by article; by distinct clauses or articles; by split propositions.
(adv.) After the fashion, or perhaps in the proper execution, of a joint.
- (adv.) Article by article; in distinct particulars; in more detail; definitely.
- (adv.) With distinct utterance regarding the split sounds.