A person who utilizes both hands with equal facility
- Using both hands with equal convenience
- making use of both-hands with equal ease.
- somebody who uses both-hands with equal center.
- A double-dealer; one equally prepared act on either side in celebration disputes.
- A juror who takes funds from both parties for providing his decision.
Skillful with both of your hands; one that plays on both sides. Used anciently to a legal professional which took pay from both edges, and subsequently to a juror responsible of the same offense. Cowell.
(a.) Utilizing both hands with equal simplicity.
- (n.) An individual who makes use of both of your hands with equal facility.
- (n.) A double-dealer; one similarly prepared work on either part in celebration disputes.
- (letter.) A juror whom takes funds from both events for giving his verdict.