one provided to employing alcohol liquors
- Of or related to liquor or partaking of their qualities derived from or brought on by alcoholic beverages containing alcoholic beverages as alcohol mixtures alcohol gastritis alcoholic odor
- characteristic of or containing alcoholic beverages
- dependent on alcohol
- a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- Of or related to alcohol, or partaking of their attributes; derived from, or brought on by, alcohol; containing alcohol; because, alcoholic mixtures; alcoholic gastritis; alcoholic odor.
- people provided to making use of alcoholic liquors.
- Alcoholic liquors.
ny person who features a dependence on alcoholic beverages of every type.
1790, "of or regarding alcohol;" see alcoholic beverages + -ic. Meaning "caused by drunkenness" is attested by 1872; meaning "habitually drunk" by 1910. Noun feeling of "one who is dependent on drinking excessively, persistent drunkard, old rounder" is taped from 1891; earlier alcoholist (1888). Alcoholics Anonymous founded 1935 in Akron, Ohio, U.S. Alky is very first taped 1844 as a slang shortening of "alcoholic alcohol;" 1960 in the feeling of "a drunkard."
(a.) Of or with respect to alcoholic beverages, or partaking of the attributes; produced from, or caused by, alcoholic beverages; containing alcohol; since, alcohol mixtures; alcoholic gastritis; alcoholic odor.
- (letter.) An individual directed at employing alcoholic liquors.
- (letter.) liquors.
Wobbling, she rose, familiar coldness replacing the alcoholic warmth inside her.